Almr asked: How do I clean a spotty oven door? The inside oven window is spotty, I think with grease. After putting it through the self cleaning mode and putting vinegar and a bit of elbow power, it is still spotty. Please help.
If a glance through your glass oven window reveals caked on grease and other food gunk, you’ll love this easy method for restoring your view!
You Will Need:
- Dawn Power Dissolver
Steps to Remove the Stain:
- Spray Dawn Power Dissolver on a cool oven door.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Wipe clean with a damp sponge.
- Repeat as needed until the grease spots are removed.
Additional Tips and Advice
- Dawn Power Dissolver is a spray cleaner that is formulated to remove baked on food and grease without scrubbing. It’s safe for oven doors.
- If this method doesn’t work, and you have dual glass in the oven door, you may have a mess between the panes of glass. To clean them, you’ll have to take the door apart. Consult your owner’s manual for the proper steps to disassemble and reassemble the door.