Monika asked: How do I clean a white Corian kitchen sink? I have had the sink now for 10 years. The sink is a seamless part of the Corian countertop. The sink stains don’t come out with regular kitchen cleaners. I have also used bleach without success. Any recommendations?
To keep Corian looking its best, wipe up spills as soon as they occur and avoid prolonged contact between Corian and anything that might mar or discolor the surface. Even the most diligently cleaned surfaces can still have trouble, though, so whether you have stains or an overall dinginess, you should be quite happy with the boost your Corian will get from this simple cleaning process.
You Will Need:
- Bar Keepers Friend
- Cloth scouring pad
- Dry towel
Steps to Remove the Marks:
- Wet the surface to be cleaned
- Sprinkle a heavy coat of Bar Keepers Friend over the wet surface.
- Use the scouring pad to work it into a paste. Ensure the entire targeted area is coated.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes, but do not allow the paste to dry on the surface.
- Rinse the scouring pad and begin working it over the surface.
- Once the Corian is clean, rinse thoroughly with water. Ensure all of the residue is gone.
- Dry with a towel.
Additional Tips and Advice
- Soft Scrub is another cleaning product that provides consistent, good results.
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods