Betty asked: How do I clean a hand wrought aluminum tray?
Hand wrought aluminum pieces off a versatile look that can be used for both an outdoor picnic as well as a more formal dinner. Caring for these pieces does not require special polishes like some other metals.
You Will Need:
- Orange cleaner (such as Citrus Magic or First Force)
- Soft cloths
Steps to Clean the Aluminum Piece:
- Spray the orange cleaner onto the surface of the tray.
- Allow it to soak for a few minutes. If there are areas with extra soilage, rub them gently with a sponge or soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
Additional Tips and Ideas:
- Aluminum scratches easily, so do not use abrasives of any kinds.
- If no orange spray is available, substitute lemon juice or a grease cutter in its place.