You can remove silver marker pen from virtually any surface with the following product, which is designed to treat the stain and safe for most common applications.
You Will Need:
- Motsenbocker’s #3 Stain Remover
- Clean white cloth or paper towels
- Tooth brush (for soft or porous surface cleaning)
Steps to Remove the Marker:
- If applicable, test a small area for color fastness before you begin. While this stain remover is safe for most surfaces, it may discolor some.
- Spray #3 stain remover on the affected area. Cover the marker area completely.
- Wait 60 seconds for the remover to penetrate the marker.
- Wipe hard surfaces with a towel to clean the stain away. Use a toothbrush to work the stain remover into soft or porous surfaces.
- Rinse or wipe with cool water.
- Repeat as needed until the marker is completely removed.
Additional Tips and Advice
- After the stain is gone, launder any machine washable items with your regular detergent. Double check the stain has been removed before drying, as drying will set the stain.
- If removing the marker from upholstery, clean it as normal to remove any residue from the stain remover.