Albert asked: How do I clean the screen on a notebook computer? With time, the screen becomes as if it were dirty with dust that doesn’t go away, even after passing a cloth.
Cleaning computer screens can be tricky because normal household products should not be used. However, there are cleaners available that will make the task quick, effective and painless.
You Will Need:
- Alcohol free cleaner (ex: Monster ScreenClean for Laptops)
- Soft cloth
Steps to Clean the Screen:
- Simply spray the surface lightly with the screen cleaner.
- Wipe away with the cloth that is included.
- Repeat as necessary.
Additional Tips and Advice
- Do not use any cleaners with alcohol or ammonia as they can damage the surface of the screen.
- Computers come with a clear, plastic covering to protect the screen. Ensure this is removed prior to cleaning. There is no need to replace the plastic covering once it is removed.