Linda asked: How do I clean feces stains off of concrete floors?
Perhaps your pet has left their mark on the garage floor or sidewalk and seems to continue to use the same spot. Or perhaps it was a one-time accident, but the stain is leaving a constant reminder. Regardless, the stains are common and there are products designed specifically for the removal. Getting to the source of the odor and stain will help your floor look better as well as prevent future occurrences in the same spot.
You Will Need:
- Pet Stain Remover such as:
- Petrotech All Natural Concrete Odor Eliminator
- Soft cloths or paper towels
Steps to Remove the Stain:
- Begin by removing any excess solid pieces of feces.
- Apply the stain remover by spraying it over the stained area.
- Wipe up with a clean soft cloth or paper towel.
- Repeat until the stain and odor are completely removed.
Additional Tips and Ideas
- Removing stains and odors not only makes the floor cleaner, but many animals will continue to use the same spot that has been marked with their scent. Cleaning the area thoroughly will ward off future incidents.
- If the cleaner does not reach the source of the odor, it will not be as effective. Continue applications until the odor is completely removed.
- There are LED lights available to help locate areas where urine has been present. This will also help ensure complete removal.