There’s more than one way to remove ice from a windshield, and this is one of the most fun, mind-boggling, science-experiment type of methods, but best of all: it works! Next time you find some ice on your car windshield, treat yourself to a smile and give this method a try!
You Will Need:
- A plastic zipper sandwich bag
- Warm water
Steps to Remove the Ice:
- Fill the plastic bag with warm water and seal it tightly.
- Rub the bag over the windshield, windows, mirrors or any other area where ice needs to be removed from your car.
- That’s it! Pour out the water (somewhere that it won’t cause problems as ice) and enjoy your clear windows!
Video In Action:
- This incredible idea is from Pam and Gayle, the @OrganisedHousewives on Instagram. Thank you for letting us share this tip ladies!