Josh asked, “What is the best way to remove a temporary tattoo?”
If your child put a temporary tattoo on their face over the weekend, chances are that all or some of it is still there when they have to go to school on Monday. Use the information below to easily remove the tattoo from skin.
Removing a Temporary Tattoo
You Will Need:
- Cold cream
- A washcloth
Steps to Remove the Tattoo:
- Apply cold cream onto the tattoo.¹
- Use a washcloth to gently rub away the cold cream and tattoo.¹
- Repeat until the tattoo is removed.
Additional Tips and Advice
- Cold cream is often used as a makeup remover.¹ If you don’t have any cold cream, try using a makeup remover instead.
- Extraordinary Uses For Ordinary Things by Reader’s Digest
Leave a reply