Judy asked: What is the best way to clean cultured marble? We just had a cultured marble counter installed in the bathroom. What is the best way to maintain it?
Cultured marble is easily damaged and requires proper care and use to keep it looking beautiful. Though the steps are simple, they must be followed or the glossy surface will become scratched and dull. Here are the proper cleaning steps along with some helpful tips.
You Will Need:
- Marble cleaner
- Microfiber cloth
Steps to Clean Cultured Marble:
- Always keep the marble countertop wet while cleaning.
- Spray the cleaner onto the surface of the marble countertop.
- Wipe it clean with a soft, damp cloth, such as a microfiber or chamois cloth.
Additional Tips and Advice
- Never use any harsh cleaners or scrubbers on a marble countertop. They will quickly mar the surface.
- If no stone cleaner is available, a pH neutral, water-based, all purpose cleaner can be used.
- Keep the countertop dry to avoid hard water from leaving stains and marks. If hard water stains are found, they can be removed with vinegar.
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods