Swiity asked: How can I clean dirty, blackened skin which does not go away with washing? The affected skin is generally in the folds and might be sensitive. Any natural process is preferred rather than an artificial product.
Skin can become dirty and stained from a variety of activities. Though one may think it would happen from lack of hygiene, this is not always the case. Often known as “gardening hands,” dirt can create stains on skin, especially in folds of the knuckles and areas that are dry. Some have found scrubbing with a pumice stone to be effective, but it can be quite harsh on the skin. Lava soap has bits of pumice along with moisturizers. It is excellent for removing stains without damaging the skins surface
You Will Need:
- Lava soap
Steps to Clean Stained Skin:
- Fill the sink with warm water.
- Moisten the skin with water.
- Apply a small amount of lava soap and rub it over the stained area.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- If the area is dry, apply a quality hand lotion to the area.
Additional Tips and Ideas
- Lava soap is available in many stores as well as online.
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods