Hillary asked: What is the best cleaner and the best way to clean a tempered glass-topped dining table?
Tempered glass offers a stronger glass that is designed to break into pieces with rounded edges rather than sharp edges. Tempered glass scratches easier than regular glass and should be cleaned gently with no abrasive cleaners.
You Will Need:
- Dish soap
- Spray bottle
- Soft cloth
Steps to Clean the Glass:
- Mix the dish soap with water in the spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture onto the surface of the glass.
- Allow it to set for a few minutes to penetrate any dirt and grime that may be present.
- After a few minutes, use a sponge to remove the cleaner.
- Buff with a soft cloth to restore the shine.
Additional Tips and Ideas
- Normal glass cleaners are also safe to use on tempered glass surfaces.
- Do not use vinegar or scouring pads on tempered glass. They are too abrasive and will damage the surface.