Denise asked: How do I remove sticky labels from my stainless steel oven door? I bought my oven, and when I got it home, it had a large label stuck to the outside front of the oven door. I removed the label, but have been left with a sticky, glue residue on the door. I don’t know how to remove it. I’m scared of scratching it and ruining the finish. Can you please advise me of what to use? Thank you.
ED-40 is a handy product is known for making adhesive removal a breeze. Even better, it’s not only safe for stainless steel, but it will provide a beautiful polish!
You Will Need:
- Soft, non-abrasive cloth
Steps to Remove the Adhesive:
- Spray the sticky areas with WD-40.
- Wait several moments for it to break down the adhesive.
- Wipe at the adhesive with the cloth, making sure to move with the “grain” of the stainless steel.
- Repeat as needed. Depending on the type of adhesive, you may need a second or third application to remove it completely.
- Wipe away any remaining WD-40 with a clean section of the cloth.
Additional Tips and Advice
- If necessary, use a small amount of mild dish soap on a wet paper towel to wipe away any oily residue from the WD-40. Wipe with the grain on the stainless steel, then dry immediately.
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods