Tisha asked: How do I clean my multi-colored, striped Coach purse without the colors running or damaging my purse.
Anyone with a Coach purse knows what a valuable accessory it can be. Over time, these purses can build up a layer of dust and dirt that needs to be cleaned away. Using a gentle soap and minimal amount of moisture is key to a successful cleaning. Follow these steps to complete the process quickly, easily and effectively.
You Will Need:
- Ivory bar soap
- Soft cloths
Steps to Clean the Purse:
- Fill the sink with warm water.
- Moisten a soft cloth with the clean, warm water.
- Rub the cloth on the bar of Ivory soap to apply a small amount of soap to the cloth.
- Clean the surface of the purse by gently rubbing the surface with the moistened soft cloth.
- Work in small sections until the entire purse is cleaned.
- Rinse by wiping with a clean, soft cloth that is moistened with clean water.
- Allow the purse to dry completely.
Additional Tips and Ideas
- Do not submerge the purse in water. It is best to use the least amount of water necessary to avoid color bleeding and fading.