Whether you’re a student or work in an office, it is likely that you will be battling some ink stains on your clothing. We have some quick and easy at home remedies to this common problem.
You Will Need:
- Rubbing alcohol
- Aerosol hairspray
- Washing machine
- Laundry detergent
Steps to Remove the Ink:
- Treat the stain as soon as possible for the best results.
- Spray the stain liberally with aerosol hairspray. The cheap brands work best as they contain the most alcohol.
- Plain rubbing alcohol can also be applied to the stain.
- Allow the liquid to sit on the stain for a short time, but do not let it dry.
- Immediately toss it into a washing machine and wash as usual with laundry detergent.
- Once washed, allow the piece to air dry to be sure the stain is no longer visible. Once it’s completely removed, wash and dry the piece as usual.
Additional Tips and Advice
- The above method has had a high success rate, but there are also stain removal products that can be used if they are more readily available.
- Allow stain removers to soak longer on the stain before washing to give them time to break down the ink particles.
- Aerosol hairspray works better than pump sprays. Rave and AquaNet are two popular brands to use for the best stain removal.
Cut down a bit of stomach fat every day by never eating these 5 foods