Naomi asked: How do you clean this stuff? I need to clean this thing called “Stuff.”
Too much Stuff? You barely want to look at it, let alone clean it. Nevertheless, you can conquer it. Here are some tips for keeping Stuff clean.
- Give it to your kids (or borrow a neighbor kid). The little darlings will destroy it, thereby transforming it from Stuff to garbage. Problem solved.
- Place it in a cardboard box (or for the organized, a plastic storage bin). Leave closed for 30 days. If you don’t miss it, toss it and consider Stuff cleaned.
- Leave it on the store shelves for the employees to dust. If you don’t buy Stuff, the only thing you’ll be stuck cleaning is the pile of cash you’ll have left over.
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to leave Stuff in a messy, unkempt pile. As tradition goes, you will break the resolution and the Stuff will sparkle.
- Have your own solution for cleaning all the Stuff in your house? Share it below.
How do you clean S fabric as well as protect it from future accidental stains?
This is the article you need: How to Clean “Code S” Upholstery
Olive oil in a dish spilt on my front porch which has porous tiles that may be terracotta. How do I clean it?? What do I use??
This is the guide you need: How to Remove Oil stains from Terra Cotta. Good luck!